Seacoast Area Physiatry is excited to welcome our patients back to the office!
For the health and safety of our patients, providers and staff, please be aware of the following COVID protocols prior to coming to the office:
- All persons entering the office must wear a facial mask.
- Only patient of Seacoast Physiatry will be allowed in the office unless assistance is required by a caregiver or the patient is under the age of 18.
- No travel mugs or beverage cups will be allowed into the office.
- Confirm your cell number upon scheduling in case same-day contact for curbside check-in is required.
- Temperature checks with temporal thermometer will be taken.
- Please bring your own writing utensil
Please also expect a call 24 hours prior to your appointment so our staff may review the following screening questions:
Have you experienced any of the following respiratory symptoms?
- Fever or feeling feverish
- Sore Throat
- New Cough (unrelated to chronic condition)
- New shortness of breath
- New nasal congestion or new running nose (unrelated to season allergies)
- Muscle aches
- New loss of smell
If YES to any of these questions, you will be directed to reschedule for a later date.